Monday, March 4, 2013

Sometimes life is just merely a whisper, while other times, it's like a loud scream you just can't get out of your head.
I feel closed in, yet on the outside of everything. While the world is in constant movement, I am just floating along, being tossed like waves against a brick wall. The world keeps going while I am drowning. This photo represents me drowning in emotion......all of it, the good, the bad, the ugly.

It's been a rough week, I did lose another 3.6 pounds at last weeks weight in. This week I will be lucky to lose a pound. I have been really sick on top of a knee injury..so exercise has been non-existent! .Food kind of won the battle these past few days....with chocolate and carbs leading the way. I think partly it is because I am so tired from the depression.

The fight must go on......to be continued.


When one fights a food addiction, the emotional has to be addressed at all times. It's those emotions that make us become addicted to food. Today I tried a smoothie, it wasn't bad...a little tart, but not bad. It had spinach, flax seed, mixed berries, almond milk, a banana and a scoop of vanilla protein powder. I may have to tweak it a bit for taste.



My weigh in is on Thursday. I just noticed I haven't posted anything for the month of Feb. I couldn't believe that. I am going to try harder to keep up on this blog. I am not sure anyone follows me, but if they do..thanks for the support. I am determined to get my life back.






No comments:

Post a Comment