Thursday, December 20, 2012

Most of my Blogs have been very expressive in a more verbal emotional tone--not that this one will be any different, but it's geared towards personal goals.... I am not doing this blog for anyone else, but me. This is not to impress anyone. I struggle with a lot of emotional crap. It's a bittersweet battle between my soul, my mind, my heart, and my body. I have a lot of goals for 2013 and this photo blogging is one of them. I have other blogs, but those are merely to vent my frustrations--this one will be similar, but with photos, goals, hopes, dreams, changes, and fears. I am starting a project called "Ineffably Transformably Me"

I, like many women, struggle with body image and self esteem. One of my goals this coming year, as many people will determine to do this too, is to get healthier. My soul doesn't fit my body....to some of you that will make sense. I have other goals..but this is my main one. I will be posting images of my body, in abstract form, real form, and conceptual--all of the photos will be twisted/tweaked in some way and may not make sense to anyone but me. That's OK..this is for me. I will not tolerate any negative comments. I am not doing this for YOU. If this helps someone along the way then that is an added bonus. I will start this journey after the holidays. Stay tuned:



No comments:

Post a Comment